A senior at Los Alamitos High School, I am part of Varsity Football, Advanced Jazz Band and I run my Sports Injury Prevention club at school. Started as a volunteer at Peer 1 on 1 since middle school, I immensely enjoyed the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of youth on the autism spectrum and other developmental disorders; learn to communicate and see things from a different perspective. I look forward to supporting Peer 1 on 1’s mission as a branch president.
1. Oversees branch activities.
2. Runs weekly meeting.
3. Coordinates with other Branches to assist Headquarter events.
4. Reports to Headquarter.
I’m a sophomore at Los Alamitos high school. I am very outgoing and enjoy helping people of all ages. I am part of many clubs/organizations including choir, church, neighborhood teen volunteer program and the American Red Cross. I am excited to learn and promote the awareness of autism and other developmental disorders.
1. Explores and suggests new activities.
2. Assists Branch President and Vice President to run weekly event.
I grew up and live in Seal Beach, California. I am a sophomore at Saint Joseph High School. I have always had the passion and love for helping others. I am part of ASB, Volleyball team, ambassador, and other clubs. Looking forward to joining Peer 1 on 1 and touching the lives of those in need.
1. Meetings/events minutes.
2. Coordinate meetings/events.
3. Assists branch president and vice president to run weekly event.